Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Noob DLC help

qbert56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By qbert56

Hey guys, everygame I buy, and there is free DLC, it never works. I recently bought Batman, the best game ever sums it up, and there is the free Joker challenge. I went to the store and dl'd it and then installed it . 
    I put the CD in and then played, but no Joker challenge? 
    Is it because I dl'd it while the CD wasn't in the ps3 or is it something else? Maybe im looking in the wrong place? Someone who has the game, please help.  
    thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It should work providing that the region you downloaded it from matches the region on the disc.
     If you download Batman DLC from American store and use an american disc then it should work.
    Any chance you are mixing up regions?

mike1146l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mike1146l

I had to download it 2 times to work!

qbert56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By qbert56

I have a US account and I bought the game on holiday :S, any way to switch regions? 

shayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By shayo

Sadly no, DLC is region locked. You can make another account that would match the region from where you bought your game.

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Manatassi

Are you actually going to the downloaded file in the XMB and installing it properly...  I know its a slightly insulting question but these things happen. 

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Manatassi

Are you actually going to the downloaded file in the XMB and installing it properly...  I know its a slightly insulting question but these things happen. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.