Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Quick question about PS+

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tds418

When I download one of the games from the instant collection, will I be able to download it again if I delete it from my hard drive even after it has expired?

I have an old, fat PS3 and my hard drive space is not too great, so I need to be economical about how I download games!

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Lava

Yes you should be able to. It would be in your "purchased" history where you can download anything you need again.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Do you mean PS+ expiring? You cannot redownload or access any games that were gotten for free via PS+ after a subscription expires. If the game was simply discounted and not free or if the PS+ sub hasn't expired, then one can download any game that was obtained while a PS+ sub was active.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tds418

No, not when PS+ expires. When the free game expires from the instant collection.@Lava said:

Yes you should be able to. It would be in your "purchased" history where you can download anything you need again.

Awesome, thanks!

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By alternate

a lot of people just download everything when available then cancel the download. It is still added to your history.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tds418

^That's a great tip. My PS3 is fairly far from my wireless router so full game downloads take a long time to download.

On a side note, my Saint's Row 2 download finished and holy shit this is a fun game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.