Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Random button inputs?

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

For whatever reason recently whenever I try playing the PSN release of God Hand, the game randomly acts like I'm pressing buttons I'm not. I have no idea why this is happening, as it wasn't a problem until recently, and it ONLY happens with this game. I also know for a fact it's not me accidentally pressing buttons. Anyone have any history with this issue or know a way to fix it? God Hand is not a game where you can put up with random button inputs, so it's unplayable for me until I can fix it.

CommonReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CommonReason

I haven't played God Hand, so I cannot say that I have experience this first hand. I have however had issues with older controllers pressing random buttons when I click in the left analog stick. Usually when I would be playing Battlefield 3, pressing the stick would switch my weapon (as if I was pressing triangle). You may just not have noticed it as much on other games, but be wary that this may be an issue with your Dualshock 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.