Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Thoughts Playstation Now

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I know there's an NDA so i probably shouldn't say much but i wanted to see what other peoples experiences were with it.

I played Catherine(the only game i was mildly interested in) i thought it played pretty smoothly. Some audio hiccups here and there but some of that is to be expected i guess. I played over WiFi cause i had trouble getting my PS3 hooked up to the network so i'm not sure if that makes a difference.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

We don't enforce third party NDA's, so discuss and reveal all you like at your own risk, if you're into that sort of thing.

Avatar image for joeyeatszombies
    JoeyEatsZombies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I played Sniper ghost warrior 2. It looked blurry but got a bit better with an ethernet. I don't feel most people have the internet quality that it recommends.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did the games get swapped out yet? I haven't checked in a week....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.