Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

What's the Best Way to Stream PS3 Currently?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

I know there's the HD-PVR, Elgato and some new Roxio thing out, but most info seems mixed. Sony are jerks so PS3 is harder to stream HD content (or something like that?) so I'm not sure what to go with. If there's an upcoming product you think will be good then I'll wait for it, it's not a must-have right now as I'm mostly busy anyway. My goal is just to stream for now on Twitch.TV, but perhaps capture in the future when I get an external HDD and more money.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Lord_Xp

HD-PVR is the best way. Plus you have to download a Live Stream Program from the internet. The problem with this is that most of that stuff only supports PC gameplay and doesn't recognize the PS3. I've talked to many people and somehow they get it to work. I have no idea. I say browse the users on Twitch and ask their own setup and everything. You definitely need a good computer and a good graphics card as well I believe. I gave up though on that quest. Good luck to you though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.