Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Which has a better OFFLINE experience? LittleBigPlanet 1 or 2?

sjs2401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sjs2401

Please give a reason for your opinion. Thanks.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Lava

LittleBigPlanet 2. There is a lot more variety to the level design and it isn't as infuriating as some of the levels in LBP1 can be. Some of the later levels in LBP1 can be really difficult, considering the controls are so floaty. LittleBigPlanet 2's story is also a lot more entertaining in my opinion. With the cast of characters and having more voice over, and like I said before the vast variety that the levels has offers a much more diverse offline experience than the first one. If you are only playing offline, get LBP2 for sure.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Nubster

Absolutely LBP 2. The developers made a (mostly) coherent story, and they finally got it in their brains that precision isn`t the best thing about their platforming. It`s a lot more wacky and fun.

Avatar image for bayharborbutcher
    BayHarborButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BayHarborButcher

i think lbp1 cause the trophies are easier to get...but im a dirty trophy whore so don't listen to me lol. im drunk as well lmao

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.