Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

GTA V or Far Cry 4 on PS4?

killerclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

I have close to 60 in PS store credit and am thinking about either of those games. Looking for opinions.

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Both are great. If you played GTA V already get Far Cry. If you haven't.... flip a coin, they're both excellent.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Have you played GTAV before?
    How good is your PC?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Personally, Far Cry 4. I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion but I really don't like GTA5 and it has nothing to do with the things that make it controversial. It's just not fun.

killerclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

I have a good enough PC to play anything, but I'm not thinking of purchasing either on the PC now, I have not placed GTA V on the previous generation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.