Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Is anyone else's UI jaggy?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Honestly , maybe it's my internet connection, but it seems like my home screen UI is kinda slow. Like it takes some time for the extra info of each app on the home screen (where you press down to get to the added stuff like activity feeds and etc.) to load up and be accessible. Anyone else getting this?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Happens to me if there's heavy traffic on the line or the PSN is acting up.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Yes, the UI is very janky. Often the welcome area just won't load. Or the store won't load. Or live from PS will list all channels the way they would if they were banned until you restart the PS4.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Been mostly okay for me. Hasn't really been laggy since the first couple of weeks the console was out for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.