Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PS4 Before Christmas

zdgro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone know where in Canada is my best option to get a PS4 as quick as possible. Didn't really plan ahead (preorder) because life has been hectic for a while. Also did I read somewhere that the BF4 PS3 to PS4 upgrade thing expires at the end of the year?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sterling

It expires in March. Not sure about the first part of your question though.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how much money you have. Ebay will be selling consoles but they will be for about 800$ and some may be scams. There's always a chance of camping out. If you camp out at less obvious places like Kmart or sears you might find one, still i would call ahead of time to see if they have any extra consoles. OH i heard walmart just opened pre-orders for december 16! So i would check with them!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blu3v3nom07: I will take the PS4 with extra controllers for $5000 please.

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You might be able to get a PS4 before Christmas but your best chance will be in early spring most likely.

zdgro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ps4_fanboy: Thanks!

Thanks for the help guys. Maybe I will just spend November building a gaming PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.