Just thought I would share some problems my PS4 has has since V2.0 to see if there are any other duders experiencing the same problems.
1) Console sometimes will not come back on from rest mode - no matter what I try, even holding the power button will not switch it on will not make it boot, I have to unplug the console, wait and plug it back in.
2) Save game uploads failing saying "Online Storage Full" - really weird, I have had to delete some older save files to upload recent saves - this only has happened since V2.0
Anyone with the same or perhaps more issues?
Edit 2nd November 2014:
Hi all, just a little update and a little fix that is helping some people (and me so far):
1) Go to Settings
2) Go to PSN
3) Go to Account Information
4) Next to Sign-In ID (Email Address) mine said Unverified
5) press on the above and the PS4 will verify your email address by sending you an email - verify it as per the email instructions
6) Press on Already Verified on the PS4 (I think that's what the next prompt said!)
After doing the above my PS4 has been in and out of Rest Mode all day with no trouble (I live in the UK so that has been about 12 hours of testing).
I've also seen some posts online saying this is working for some.
I hope this works for at least a few of my fellow duders.
I will let everyone know if this seems to work long-term.