Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Q: Multiplatform Games

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I was just wondering today, since I have a few games pre-ordered for PS4, will they ship to me at the same time, say, a PC version of the game ships to it's owner? I think it would be nice to have all the games before I have the play-station so I don't have to wait for my games for 2 days. Thoughts? So as a better explanation; If I pre-ordered BF4 will it ship to me on October 29 or November 15?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I seriously doubt those games will come out before the consoles you play them on come out.

Pedrofrazillio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pre-order my PS4 from walmart (so i will get it on November 15th) and i also pre-ordered Fifa 14 on GameStop. When i visit the gamestop website, it was saying that the release date for the game will be November 12th, 3 days before the console launch. So i will already have the game on my hands when PS4 comes out.

Maybe they will do the same thing with the games you wanna play.

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theninjamonke

Yeah that sounds like it would be good, and @believer258 I tend to agree with you, I was just wondering what you guys thought.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Seppli

If you have a PS3, just pick up that version digitally, then upgrade for a tenner to the PS4 version, once you get your box. Personally, I'll likely wait and play some GTA Online and do some back catalogue stuff. I'm actually drowning in games, at least if I'd care to feel pressured by such a thing.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JayEH

@theninjamonke: Actually I believe Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, and a few other games are actually coming out the Tuesday before launch. It apparently isn't uncommon for this to happen. Looks like I'll pick up Watch Dogs and stare at it for three days.

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

If I pre-ordered BF4 will it ship to me on October 29 or November 15?

PS4 version of BF4 comes out November 12.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/playstation-4

Pedrofrazillio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, basically all "Available at launch" games will release on November 12?

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks you guys, so I can pick up my games from GameStop the 12th? I dunno, I'll call me and ask.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.