Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

What Should i spend with my $10 credit

RangoJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got $10 to spend on the playstation store what should i buy with it ?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Alundra.

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I got Trine 2 for half-off and it's pretty amazing to look at. I wish it was a straight-up platformer rather than a puzzle hybrid, but it's still really fun as well.

Resogun is really the only other PS4 download worth getting at the moment, and it's free on plus for the moment, so... maybe save it?

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dont spend it on anything Battlefield 4 related. The one single fucking game mode I was looking forward to on it has server issues on PS4, you can't join a server. I didn't choose Battlefield 4 just to get stuck on a 20 player limit server with infantry combat only. I didn't want CoD.

/rant

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somedelicook: oh look! Someone who thought that a battlefield game, on a newly released console would work perfectly. It's so majestic!

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

EA run their own servers, so the problem is likely them underestimating the PS4 sales numbers.

Berserk007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xenogears if it's 9.99

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@somedelicook: there are plenty of other modes to play. I'm with you on is wanted to do conquest. But try out obliteration or rush. They are 32 player games that have some good open areas.

dionysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked up Flower and SoundShapes with the $10 pack-in and a $10 credit that came with my PSN subscription purchase. So far, SoundShapes is pretty easy to recommend. Flower has been mildly amusing as well.

THRICE_604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@somedelicook: oh look! Someone who thought that a battlefield game, on a newly released console would work perfectly. It's so majestic!

Someone who thinks a BF game in general is playable within the first month alone is kind of precious. Oh so naive. It took one game to learn my lesson. I'm not going near BF4 until people say its at least running. And even then if the Rent-A-Server crap starts again I'll probably eject just as quickly as I did BF3. EA and DICE have a gold mine on their hands and neither seem to know what to do with it ever.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used the $10 on Lego Marvel Superheroes. This is my first Lego game ever and I'm really enjoying it.

brutushayesosu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Towards the extended warranty

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Hmm I may just wait till tower fall comes out and use it on that. While I like the Lego games I've already spent a ton in launch games and can wait for this to come down.

But I was considering picking up the warranty. Being a first run in a bit worried about the console breaking. Not sure how long Sonys warranty is that's packed with the box. Has anyone here used the digital warranty before?

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By hippie_genocide

SAVE IT FOR OCTODAD!

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I may just wait till tower fall comes out and use it on that. While I like the Lego games I've already spent a ton in launch games and can wait for this to come down.

But I was considering picking up the warranty. Being a first run in a bit worried about the console breaking. Not sure how long Sonys warranty is that's packed with the box. Has anyone here used the digital warranty before?

The one with the console is a year. The one you can buy extends it to three.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dont spend it on anything Battlefield 4 related. The one single fucking game mode I was looking forward to on it has server issues on PS4, you can't join a server. I didn't choose Battlefield 4 just to get stuck on a 20 player limit server with infantry combat only. I didn't want CoD.

/rant

If it makes you feel better the PC version shit the bed to. God fucking delay the game if you can't get your shit together.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'm probably going to use it to get episode two of The Wolf Among Us and episode one of Walking Dead season two.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oh you meant for ps4. Well go buy a ps3 and then spend your credit on Alundra.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spend it on PS3 games if you have a PS3. There's always nice sales going on with PSN.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By csl316

Brothers costs $15 but it's damn good.

But I got Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for $3.75 with PS+.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Love.

knifeoframbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By knifeoframbo

@brutushayesosu: +1 on extended warranty, that's what I'm going to spend it on

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@stingingvelvet said:

I got Trine 2 for half-off and it's pretty amazing to look at. I wish it was a straight-up platformer rather than a puzzle hybrid, but it's still really fun as well.

Resogun is really the only other PS4 download worth getting at the moment, and it's free on plus for the moment, so... maybe save it?

Mine is all going to Pinball Arcade DLC tables, as soon as the PS4 version is released. Also, Resogun has some great multiplayer, surprisingly enough. The entire campaign can be played in co-op, I could barely notice any lag. You should check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.