Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Where do you download cross-buy games?

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

With Hotline Miami out on PS3, I wanted to download and finish there what I started on my Vita. But for the life of me I can't find the list of cross-buy games so I can download it. Any help?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

You can either search it on the store which should be faster, or look for it in your download list.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By a_e_martin

As far as I can tell, Hotline Miami is cross-play but not cross-buy, so you'd have to buy the PS3 version separately.

Also, you seem to have posted this in the PS4 section.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Go to the Store and go to your download list. You will find where you bought Hotline Miami on your Vita there. Find the PS3 version that should be above/below it and download. I did the exact same thing and can confirm that it is cross-buy!

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

OK it looks like since they updated the store with the PS4 version today it has kinda broken the cross-buy somehow, but the PS3 and Vita versions should still be in your download list at the very least. I got it from PS+ and the store is acting like i don't own any version, but there still on my list. So hopefully they fix the error soon and i can get the PS4 version.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I got Hotline Miami on PS3 throught PS+ and it was free to download on PS4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.