Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Will the PS4 Killzone Bundle come to USA?

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By morrelloman

So it was announced today; a scant 49 days ahead of the U.S. launch, that the Amazon France PS4 bundle was also being offered in the UK. For the uninformed this bundle includes The PS4, Killzone Shadowfall, the Camera and an additional controller for the same region specific price as the base XBOX One SKU.

1. Do you think there is any chance of this offer coming to the US?

2. Does Sony need to do this to directly compete with the Xbox FIFA offer or because they want to display how much more value they can give for the same price?

3. Are they able to do this because the actual price of the bundle when converted to USD is still more than it would cost to buy all the items separately in the US?

4. Have bundles always been region specific at launch?

I've never bought a console at launch so I am curious to know what experience others have had or can remember from other console launches regarding bundles. Personally, I do not see this offer coming to the US because we already get the lowest cost of the system.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I doubt its coming to the US around launch. Europe seems to be the key place for both MS and Sony. Hopefully it will come over for like a Christmas thing or maybe some time next year.

jgf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jgf

I think its a reaction to the fifa bundle. Its a pretty good value. I don't care much about the camera, but a second controller and a game for 100 bucks seems fair. I might get weak and place a preorder. We europeasants have to wait 2 weeks longer, but we seem to get the better bundles and ps+ deals. That counts at least for something.

So far it has not been announced if the bundle is available day 1 or some time after initial release.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By awesomeusername

No, but I wish.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'd upgrade in a heartbeat.

II_SpadeX_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope sorry it's EU exclusive, though US might get a similar bundle but a different game/color.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.