Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 5

Platform »

Sony's fifth PlayStation console launched on November 12, 2020 with two models: a standard edition with a disk drive and a digital edition without.

Watching Giant Bomb Premium

Peebsxsicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Peebsxsicle

Hey Friends,

Is there any way to watch Giant Bomb Premium on PS5? I used to watch primarily on ps4 so I am bummed there does not seem to be a way.

Thanks!

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By noboners

So afaik you can only open the web browser from a message?

It's kind of a pain in the ass, but I sent a message to one of my friends who hasn't logged onto psn in 2 years with just a link to giantbomb and can open it from the chat.

But I also can't find a way to full screen the video once I'm there. And the website stays in a window that only takes up 80% of the screen... So it's doable, but unfortunately shittier when compared to ps4.

sandm0rph22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to hear. I used to watch on my Xbox One with Explorer browser. Was also able to stream from PC to TV with chromecast. Now I just use the Roku app.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.