Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 5

Platform »

Sony's fifth PlayStation console launched on November 12, 2020 with two models: a standard edition with a disk drive and a digital edition without.

What sort of PS5's future first parties do you want to see it get announced?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hello

The ones I would like to see the following are:

• MotorStorm 4
    • New WipEout
    • Resogun 2
    judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Twisted Metal

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would say Killzone, but Corsair, Roccat, Asus, Intel and Nvidia have spoiled me.

Haz_Kaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something from ND that isn't uncharted or TLOU. TLOU3 will happen because they might as well finish the trilogy of games but if they make another uncharted I won't even play it. I think I'm done with uncharted after 4.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

I feel like now, especially with Tomb Raider kinda on the rocks, an Uncharted starting Drake and Elena's daughter might actually be cool tho ofc, I'd prefer a new IP. But they got 2 teams so I can see it happening.

peffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a BIG fan of Ghost of Tsushima, so I'd love more games like that (but in a different setting, because I think Jin's story is done). Critics might not love it, though. Whatever. Give me my pretty open world collectathons!

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By monkeyking1969

I break this down into some 'historic; Sony published games in NA and EU, but then finish with a speculative game never seen before that Sony without a doubt has the expertise for making.

Warhawk : I want s straight up single player campaign games that aloes has a tight online multiplayer with like six maps that if that game does well online expanding to nine maps with some DLC after six months.

Colony Wars : I think again I want a single player campaign games that has a tight online multiplayer. However, I want them to RE-Imagine what a space combat games is like. The space combat is actually NOT in open space. The fighting is actually done in skimming the surface of the atmosphere of planets. It the controls are more like an aircraft flight sim, where there is an "up" and "down". Meanwhile, overhead the capital ship are POUNDING it out with huge weapons. Besides just fight in ships around planets I'd want some "in teh capital ship" storyline playing out where you have choices (make friends, make enemies, date crew, maybe even do some on-foot combat in-side your capital ship.

Syphon Filter : Straight up spy game with a good narrative like a 'spy themed' Uncharted mixed with thing you'd expect to see in a Mission Impossible movie. If Uncharted was 1990s Indian Jones, then this game is 2030 Mission Impossible. Fun adventure games play with a well written story and interesting characters.

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates : I actually thought the first Drakan game was 90% there for an instant classic. Flying a dragon with on-foot battles with trolls...that was fun! What a modern game needs is a HUGE open world, which with PS5 would be a piece of cake.

Little League Baseball (Made by the MLB Developers) : A slightly easier baseball game that has nice graphics, but where all the players are these kids. All the kids are "tropes" you have seen from various "kid" baseball movies - Bad News Bears (1976), Sandlot (1993).

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Twisted Metal

If they're to do that I would want them to remake TW2 World Tour first just to remind themselves about what made that series great. Since it was the only good one out of the whole bunch.

NameRedacted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I would like: Another Uncharted and another Bloodborne.

What I don't care for: Sony making movies with Playstation IP (everyone's chasing that "Marvel Movie Money" gravy train).

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

come what may, a TLoU3 announcement will sell me a PS5.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gtxforza

@shagge: Ray Tracers is actually a 3rd party title (Judging its ownership and original publisher: Taito)

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By AV_Gamer

Knack 3

New Syphon Filter

New Wild Arms with next-gen graphics.

A Colony Wars sequel is well overdue.

New Jak and Daxter

New Uncharted with new protagonist.

And like someone said TLOU3 will happen, likely in 2023-24.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gtxforza said:

@shagge: Ray Tracers is actually a 3rd party title (Judging its ownership and original publisher: Taito)

Yeah, I had to bend the rule a bit to make that joke, but when I remembered there was a PS1 game by that title, I had no choice. :P

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for perpetual_christopher
    Perpetual_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make a new Sly Cooper game, you cowards.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gtxforza

@haz_kaj said:

Something from ND that isn't uncharted or TLOU. TLOU3 will happen because they might as well finish the trilogy of games but if they make another uncharted I won't even play it. I think I'm done with uncharted after 4.

Not long ago, Naughty Dog has written The Last Of Us 3's plot and I can imagine what if this game gets release then I guess not many people may like it since The Last Of Us 2 received so many complaints regarding the plot.

Sorry for the late reply.

RobertForster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantasy Star and another Xenogears or Xenosaga

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantasy Star and another Xenogears or Xenosaga

Actually, Phantasy Star and Xenogears/Xenosaga are third parties because Sony Interactive Entertainment doesn't have the ownership of these 3 RPGs that you've mentioned.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Twisted Metal would be great, I actually really liked the PS3 one.

Also Vib Ribbon!

Mikebill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see them bring back some stuff from the PS2 era. Jak, & Sly coming back would be at the top of my list. Would also like to see some of the weird shit from that era too. Stuff like Eye-Toy & Buzz. If you want people to buy a camera that costs a bunch, let them use it for more than... nothing? At least then you get a dumb party game out of it. And with Buzz they can just do like they did a few years ago and have you download a phone app that makes your phone the controller (seriously how did they not do that during that whole initiative but made kinda bad knockoff versions?)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikebill1: OMG I forgot about Buzz!

I guess jackbox filled that market but I'd totally play a new Buzz game.

Mikebill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hizang: Jackbox has totally filled that gap of THE party game, but I would love a new Buzz style gameshow, straight man, party game. Jackbox is great, but sometimes just having a more normal, but still kinda wild, gameshow trivia thing is a nice change of pace. The Junior games were pretty fun too despite being made more for kids

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikebill1: Yeah and Buzz let you write and publish your own questions, most were bad but would be fun with the right people.

Mikebill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hizang: Oh man I totally forgot you could write your own questions. Like you said, not alot of good ones. But a cool idea to include none the less

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.