Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

HOME team, learn from EA !? ...I surprise myself saying this.

radion_null

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By radion_null

Probably won't change my overall impressions of HOME (there's a lot that will needed for that to happen). However, I can't really ignore EA's efforts to make their sports space a bit more fun than say the Far Cry 2 and Uncharted spaces. Chekc the video provided by PSblog
    and share your thoughts

radion_null

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1  Edited By radion_null

Probably won't change my overall impressions of HOME (there's a lot that will needed for that to happen). However, I can't really ignore EA's efforts to make their sports space a bit more fun than say the Far Cry 2 and Uncharted spaces. Chekc the video provided by PSblog
    and share your thoughts

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By gike987

Finally something more fun to do than waiting for two hours at a virtual arcade machine so you can play some horrendous flash game.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brukaoru

Embedded:

Ooh, maybe I can learn to play poker now. :P The racing minigame sounds cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.