Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

PSA - You still have time to grind out all the Home trophies

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Are you an insane idiot like me who loves trophies? Does wasting a bunch of time throwing stuff in your fake digital apartment for fake digital trophies sound like a good time? If so, listen close!

Playstation Home is closing up shop for good on March 31st, 2015, but you can get all the trophies with a very small amount of dedication before they're gone for good! Here's a quick guide on what to do:

First thing's first. Log into Home and create your character. BOOM, TROPHY. After that, go ahead and navigate to the store page and download tons of stuff. You'll need at least 15 articles of clothing, 15 pieces of furniture, 10 toys, etc. Just keep downloading everything you can find, it's all free now. Navigate to your Harbour Apartment (so suave) and throw a bunch of "purchased" furniture in there, at least 15 pieces. This should net you two more trophies. Next, go into your character editor and swap each piece of clothing possible for another trophy. After this, use the navigation menu to select and warp to 20 of the different "spaces," like the Konami one or something. While you're in these spaces, press R1 and select 5 different dances for the last easy trophy.

The next three are a bit more involved. First off, you'll need to log into Home on 50 different days. Not consecutive, just different. Changing clock apparently doesn't work, which is why it's imperative you start sooner rather than later as the clock is ticking on this one. I frequently forget to log in, which is why I started around Christmas. Give yourself time.

You'll also need to take a picture on 10 different days, same rules as the previous trophy. Press R1 and hit X to bring up your camera, snap a shot, and log the hell out.

Finally, you'll need a person on your friend's list to invite you into their apartment. I just spammed in the weird Konami club until someone added me and sent me the invite.

If this dumb thing seems like a quest you'd like to embark on, by all means join me in getting these trophies before they're gone for good! I love the idea of people looking through my profile and thinking that I just LOVE Playstation Home.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I did not know this existed. It sounds kind of fun in a boring-Thursday-night-with-nothing-better-to-do kind of way.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinusoidal: yeah, I spent like an hour doing it a few weeks back!

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Home stinks. Is not worth the time or effort, no matter how many trophies they give you.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Quid_Pro_Bono

@marcsman: I agree! It's super terrible. But, it's totally worth the trophies. I logged in initially just to see how many people were still playing the game. Turns out a lot of people are still playing Playstation Home!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.