Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

GameStop Sold Me Sports Game But Won't Sell Me Wand

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

So...I got a call from my local GS, I live a street down from the mall so it's pretty easy to walk there. 

They sell me my game, and tell me to come back tomorrow for the wand.  I shit you fucking not.   

They told me they had to get rid of my copy due to it now being out, and I had to take it since I was already there...I now have a copy of Sports Champs but no wand.  :| 

On the bright side, Netflix shipped Repo Men so I shall watch that now. 

Anyone know where I can get a wand right now?  Walmart sold out, so I'm just sulking at home.  :(

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Watch Repo Man and then play the Wii. If you don't own a Wii, shame on you.

spooky138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By spooky138

Hope you got your controller, I know the Best Buy near me here in North Carolina has a bunch of everything. 

Me, I actually got my Sports bundle at K-Mart (for the $25 game credit), picked up an extra wand and eyepet at Best Buy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.