Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

Heavy Rain and RE5:GE patched

RussianDrink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RussianDrink

Alright, both games have been patched now to support Move. I tried Resident Evil 5 with Move and it's something that's gonna have to take some practice and time to get used to. Now Heavy Rain, on the other hand, feels very natural. I'm gonna have to get used to the icons (to respond correctly) but it works great. In fact, I'm calling it right now: Heavy Rain - Move Edition is the definitive version of the game. Has anyone else tried either of these games yet? If yes, how do you feel about the added support?

Bloopa79Aus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bloopa79Aus

I played the demo , I found that i had trouble with the icons on screen to see what it wanted me to do in the more intense time on the demo 
    and would constantly move the move out of the camera to chain moves together . 

That is alot of moves 

renachan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By renachan

I've tried the demo of HR, and I'm much better at it. I sucked at doing the moves involving the sixaxis part of the sixaxis, but this was very natural. I still sucked at the fight part, but not for not getting a gesture to take.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.