Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

PlayStation Move Pre-Order Goodness

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff
    deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 18

I pre-ordered my PlayStation Move yesterday and I'm quite excited. I was planning on picking up Sports Champions with it, but I'm waiting for a price drop. Plus, Wii Resort is still killer fun. No, instead I'm picking it up for NBA 2K11. I have no idea how the game is going to work, and I was planning on picking up 2K11 anyway (I pre-bought it instantly when I saw the Jordan challenges).

I've been hearing a lot of positive things about it, the controllers at least, so I'm hoping it's not going to be some hype. I don't really play my Wii as much anymore. I only have it for Nintendo exclusives. But I'm really hoping that Sony keeps up with this thing, while giving me the option to ignore the Move completely and play on the couch.

Demon's Souls needs to be patched with Move support as soon as possible too.

In other news, I'm almost done with God of War III. I'm playing on hard. And when I say almost done, I mean, I beat 2 bosses and I'm far from done. My wife turned off the console yesterday while I was reinstalling iTunes for her new iPod Touch (yes, the 4th generation) on my new hard drive. I'm the proud owner of 3TB of hard drive space. Funny thing is, 700 of those gigs are dedicated to Steam alone.

I still suck at StarCraft II.

And if you guys want to keep track of which games we're playing, head on over to our Wet Bandit Blog. Right now, I'm finishing up American McGee's Alice. Videos will all be in HD quality. I'll try to post some on here, too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff
    deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 18

I pre-ordered my PlayStation Move yesterday and I'm quite excited. I was planning on picking up Sports Champions with it, but I'm waiting for a price drop. Plus, Wii Resort is still killer fun. No, instead I'm picking it up for NBA 2K11. I have no idea how the game is going to work, and I was planning on picking up 2K11 anyway (I pre-bought it instantly when I saw the Jordan challenges).

I've been hearing a lot of positive things about it, the controllers at least, so I'm hoping it's not going to be some hype. I don't really play my Wii as much anymore. I only have it for Nintendo exclusives. But I'm really hoping that Sony keeps up with this thing, while giving me the option to ignore the Move completely and play on the couch.

Demon's Souls needs to be patched with Move support as soon as possible too.

In other news, I'm almost done with God of War III. I'm playing on hard. And when I say almost done, I mean, I beat 2 bosses and I'm far from done. My wife turned off the console yesterday while I was reinstalling iTunes for her new iPod Touch (yes, the 4th generation) on my new hard drive. I'm the proud owner of 3TB of hard drive space. Funny thing is, 700 of those gigs are dedicated to Steam alone.

I still suck at StarCraft II.

And if you guys want to keep track of which games we're playing, head on over to our Wet Bandit Blog. Right now, I'm finishing up American McGee's Alice. Videos will all be in HD quality. I'll try to post some on here, too.

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By BulletproofMonk

Good blog. 

I ordered myself a new PS3 and a Move just a few days back. The bundle cost 399€, which is a whole lot, but I really need a new PS3. Move is just plus, really.  

Lots of good things has been said about the Move hardware. I just hope the software side can match it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.