Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

You Could Use A DualShock Instead Of The Nav Controller...

• 104 results
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#101  Edited By Kyle

That's pretty awesome. Obviously I would like to have a subcontroller at some point, but its nice to know i dont need one immediately, and I certainly dont have to consider buying two.

Karmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Karmann

nice!

sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By sickVisionz

I'd like for anyone who's excited about this to hold a dual shock one hand and twiddle the stick and press triggers for a minute or two and tell me if you still think this something to be excited about.

renachan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By renachan

I just tried the Heavy Rain demo with sixaxis and move... and it actually worked okay! The game kept it mostly on the left side of the sixaxis when I had it set to right handed- will need to try left handed, but guessing that was on purpose. 

And I haven't tried it on non-move games, but I was doing great with home until I had to navigate. When I get a navi I'll have to try again

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.