Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

This just happened and it completely pissed me off (NERD RAGE!)

GeneralZod37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GeneralZod37

Hello!

I am one of the few PS+ member out there. Today, after not logging in for about a week, I decided to check out the new specials PSN has for it's PS+ subscribers. This first thing that pops up the next screen loads is an ad for "EA Sale!" complete with some characters from games I would figure would be included in the promotion. They were: the main guy in Dragon Age 2, Dante from Dante's Inferno, Spacey dude from Dead Space (can't bothered to find out his name, NERD RAGE!), the stick figure kid with the orange pants, and a car from a racing game. "Oh, look!" I said to myself. "Maybe this is your chance to finally get Dragon Age 2 at a good price so you wont be able to bitch about it later on if ya hate the game, like a lot of other people have. You can hardly pass this up self! GET THAT SHIT!" So I hit X with all intents and purposes of buying DA2. But lo and behold,I cannot see Dragon Age 2 on the list. There is Dragon Age Origins, but not Dragon Age 2. "Sure this must be a mistake. The dude from the game was the center billing for the ad. Maybe it is one of the 2 games out of 22 you cannot see without scrolling down." So, being the dumbass optimist that I am, I scroll down to look. Nothing. Just some add-ons for Tiger Woods... The inner monologue that followed was not pleasant, I'll leave it at that.

Skip ahead to now and I am typing this still mad, but not sure to to aim my hatred at. Should I be mad at EA for not including it or for Sony for false advertisement? I'm not sure. The one thing I do know is that this is probably a very stupid thing to get mad at. Oh well, fuck it. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Isaac Clarke 

Are any of the DLC on sale? Then its not false advertisement 

GeneralZod37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GeneralZod37

Thank ya, sir. And no, the only Dragon Age item for sale is the Dragon Age: Origins ultimate bundle.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By kingzetta

it is dumb that they used DA2 when the mean DAO but it's just something you go "Oh, oh well" about.
    I think writing a giant wall of text about how mad you are is a bit much.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Petiew

They probably just used the same image across all the different stores. I'm in the UK shop and there's a Dragon Age II DLC pack but no Origins deal.

Zealousadonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Zealousadonis

Legacy for Dragon Age II is on sale. At least in the NA store.

GeneralZod37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeneralZod37

@kingzetta: Probably, but I started havin fun writing it so I decided not to stop

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By benjaebe

The Legacy DLC is on sale this week, that's why you're seeing it.

GeneralZod37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GeneralZod37

@benjaebe@Zealousadonis Oh would you look at that. I fucked up. My apologies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.