Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (Vita)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is Sony's digital storefront for delivering games, add-ons, and other content. This specific platform page focuses on the PlayStation Vita version of said storefront.

Any way to access the UK store via web or device?

TheColdOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Back when I could do physical copies I purchased Breath of Fire III import from the UK so I could play it on my PSP, which worked great. Right now I am trying to find out if there was any way I could access the UK PSN store (be it on the web or on the vita) to purchase this game.

I saw other threads about this game on the Vita, so I know it can be on there, I just don't know if there is a simple way to access it.

All other topics I could find on the issue were well over a year old.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thecoldone: If you're asking about accessing the store from a different region than your account, I'm afraid that's not possible. If you want to play PSN games from a different region on your Vita you need to do a factory reset and change to an account from the region you want. Physical games on the other hand work across regions same as PSP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.