Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

PSN sale (uk)

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just a heads up incase some of you haven't checked the store lately, there's a really nice sale going on called totally digital.

I myself just picked up SOMA, Enter the Gungeon and Hotline Miami 2 for a total of 16 quid.

Also thinking about maybe next week getting Alienation and Steamworld Heist. Any thoughts on these two to sway me one way or the other? I would probably be playing Alienation alone if that matters? There's also Firewatch tickling my fancy, at another couple quid cheaper I'd have probably bitten and then there's The Witness. I'm not much of a puzzle guy but it got such high praise. I'll probably wait for another sale further down the line.

So have you picked anything up or are you looking to?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I will say that the Firewatch theme is really nice, so it's worth picking up the bundle with the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.