Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

Showing Off Your Trophies

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

Edited By finalkross

I along with a few others that I know are Trophy Addicts, but we haven't had the opportunity to show them off. Sony is finally giving us that ability starting tomorrow with the introduction of Online Trophy Profiles.

Yes, this is clearly a late thing and something that Xbox has been doing really well for a long time (day one) but I am glad that Sony has finally caught up with that ability. I am anxious to post my Level 6 Trophy Status and be able to easily compare my collection with my friends.

Head over to the PlayStation Blog to see further details!

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By finalkross

I along with a few others that I know are Trophy Addicts, but we haven't had the opportunity to show them off. Sony is finally giving us that ability starting tomorrow with the introduction of Online Trophy Profiles.

Yes, this is clearly a late thing and something that Xbox has been doing really well for a long time (day one) but I am glad that Sony has finally caught up with that ability. I am anxious to post my Level 6 Trophy Status and be able to easily compare my collection with my friends.

Head over to the PlayStation Blog to see further details!

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By The_Icon

Yeah finally, but alot of features like online trophy comparison and PSN portable ids with trophies are way off.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By zitosilva

Better late than never!

BawlZINmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BawlZINmotion

Now I hope Sony spruces up the portible ID card thingy to include... well, to basically copy the information available on XBL gamertags.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.