Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Am I crazy? Thinking of getting a Vita

• 56 results
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had the realization the other day that if I bought a Vita that, because I've been downloading all the PS Plus freebies, I probably wouldn't have to buy any games for some time. Now it's super tempting.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just bought a Vita last night via the current Best Buy sale, 3G/Wifi with an 8GB memory card.

I have a ton of games ready after having PS+ for a year, currently installed Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and Frobisher Says. Can't fit much else.

Remote Play is also really awesome.

Keeping an eye out for any sale on a 32GB memory card. I can make due for awhile with the 8, juggling stuff once I'm done, but it would be nice not to worry about it.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By fattony12000

I have these free PSV games waiting for me via PS+, when I do pick one up...which'll be around the same time that I get a PS4...which'll be whenever there are 5/6 great games that I want to play on the PS4.

1. Sine Mora
    2. Velocity Ultra
    3. Coconut Dodge: Revitalised
    4. Rayman Origins
    5. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    6. Unit 13
    7. Lego Lord of the Rings
    8. When Vikings Attack!
    9. The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
    10. New Little King's Story
    11. Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
    12. Urban Trials
    13. Street Fighter X Tekken
    14. Touch My Katamari
    15. MotorStorm RC
    16. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
    17. Guacamelee!
    18. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Add Tearaway, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Persona 4 Golden, Rogue Legacy, Borderlands 2, Spelunky, Rayman Origins/Legends, Dragon's Crown and Hotline Miami to that list and you have some sweet sweet stuff there.

Oh, and dat PS4 Remote Play, mmhmm.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By mazik765

Persona 4 Golden and Dragon's Crown: Vita justified

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm really digging remote play on mine. However I'd wait for that PSV Slim to come out here though. That OLED screen on the OG is hot garbage!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I bought a Vita with that Best Buy sale and I like it a lot so far. I also got one with an OLED screen and it looks great.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have way too much to play. I just bought Tearaway, two Ys games on sale and Spelunky. That's on top of other stuff like Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice, Persona everything (kind of cool you can play every one so far on Vita), and assorted PSP and PS1 games. It really is a great system that unfortunately isn't getting the support it deserves.

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By theveej

P4G makes it totally worth it. I got mine before PAX and I easily spend 100 hrs on the vita playing it. 100 hrs, that is like $2.3/hr, pretty good utility for me personally. There are a bunch of smaller games that seem to be awesome, but after playing P4G everything else seems kind of meh compared to it (not a knock on vita or other vita game, P4G is just that good).

Also you can get PSP games on it, the pricing on some of those game seem a bit high to me, but if you have not played FF Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Persona 3 portable etc. a vita would be a fantastic buy for you.

Poonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got one for my birthday. Hotline Miami, Uncharted, Gravity Rush in the last couple weeks, totally worth it. And the PS4 streaming works really well at my house hasn't worked outside of the the house yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.