Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Regarding Cross-Buy and the Valentines Sale

PazDaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I noticed that Playstation All-Stars is up for $10 for the PS3 version currently, but there is no discount for buying it on Vita. I do not own a PS3. If I bought the Ps3 version of All-Stars via the Sony Store in my browser, would that allow me to download All-Stars on my Vita? Sorry if this is a little confusing, but hopefully I can get an answer soon. Thanks!

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pazdaemon: It should tell you that it's Cross-Buy in the description text for the PS3 version in the PSN Store. In the EU store it says:

Cross-Buy

• Purchase the PS3™ version of this game on Blu-ray Disc or from PlayStation®Store to take advantage of Cross-Buy – you’ll be able to download PlayStation® All-Stars: Battle Royale for PS Vita at no additional cost.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@blacklagoon: for some reason the US store description is really vague about that on this game, and the PS.Blog post even says PS3 only when other clearly say cross-buy.

But yes OP it is indeed cross-buy according to people posting in the blog.

PazDaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was looking to buy it via the SEN website via the browser. On SEN, the discounted PS3 version didn't seem to mention anything about cross-buy or accessing the Vita version. I researched a bit more on cross-buy (again, don't have a PS3 so I am unfamiliar with that feature), and just ended up taking the plunge. Looks like the cross-buy is all in tact and I can download the Vita version on my Vita.
    Thanks for the help!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.