I thought it would be interesting to compare notes with fellow duders about their opinions on the Vita so far as an owner of one. Be it first day adopter or just got it last week I want to hear/read some people's thoughts on the damn thing because no one in my social circle even knows it exists! Instead of writing a block of text here are some stand out points I have as a day 1 owner.
- Navigating the UI is really fast and still impresses me.
- I can play the bombcast and other podcasts in the background of any game which is really neat.
- I like the Twitter app a lot, seeing pictures at the side of messages without needing to click on them makes it 1000 times more useful than the iPad app.
- Trophy syncing and content managing for games, videos, music etc is super fast.
- Love the customizable backgrounds. I currently have the P4 cast on every screen like this.
- I love having all my games on the system. I pop in a few rounds of PvZ, play some Lumines, fight in UMvC3 etc.
- Yo dawg I need some original games like now... Gravity Rush seems to be my next buy when that comes out in June. Hopefully we see tons of stuff at E3.
- I've had the system day 1 and still have no fucking idea what Near does or how to properly use it!!
- I can't see some PSN messages if I respond to some on PS3 which sucks.
- I need some folders because right now I got too many bubbles per screen.
- The fucking system keeps on turning on Blutooth even though I keep turning it off to not drain battery/ I don't need it.