Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Vita Saves

delorean99947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By delorean99947

I am a little confused on how this all works and help would be greatly appreciated.

Let's say I rented Little Big Planet Vita and I have beaten the first world. After doing that, I sent the game back and these are my two options:

1. Buy a used copy of it from a store.

2. Buy a new copy of it from a store.

Here are my questions about those two options:

1. Will the used game be able to use my save data on the Vita so I can continue from where I left off?

2. Will the new game be a able to use my save data on the Vita so I can continue from where I left off?

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By wchigo

It should work the same as with any other console: the save file is independent of the game disc/cartridge. I suppose it's feasible that if you had played the NTSC version of the game and then imported a PAL version that the saves may not be compatible, but I see no issues otherwise. I haven't tested it so I can't say I'm 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain that's how it should work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.