Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation VR

Accessory »

PlayStation VR, formerly known as Project Morpheus, is a virtual reality headset developed by Sony for the PlayStation 4.

Codesmaster Dirty Rally PSVR coming soon!

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Phoenix778m

[a]Https://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/01/announcing-dirt-rally-ps-vr/[/a]

This news is a week old but I'm supper excited and will be trying to snag a headset next month. I've tried my friends PSVR and love it!

Hopefully this forum picks up as more comes to PSVR.

eckie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like the best use I've tried of VR so far is in racing games (iRacing, Project Cars). For me it is the closest i felt so far to VR being the "essential" to the experience (not quite though). My biggest drawback is just the resolution the games have to run on for a) the headset to work and b) the computer to run the game. iRacing and Project Cars didnt look the best on an i7-6700k and GTX 980 and im scared it will look even worse on PS:VR, but hey it might just be me nitpicking. The immersion is unrivaled in virtual reality and i will probably give it a go some time but i just feel like the low res visuals will put me off

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.