Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation

Platform »

Sony's first video game console established the PlayStation brand. It dominated the 32/64-bit era and was the best-selling home console up until the PlayStation 2.

Psone RPG

roninjaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By roninjaz

I will love you all forever if you can help me out.Im looking for a rpg, I only had the demo for,I think it was in a jump pack.It was in some post apocalyptic world I think.There were three characters,and one of the was a robot dog whose whole head turned into a cannon.I remember running out of a city fighting more robots or something,then you head into a desert towards some factory or something.Oh,there was this really long bridge I think.That might have been in the desert.

IAmNotBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IAmNotBatman

@roninjaz: I looked around for a while and couldn't find it, I searched through this PS1 RPG listand this post-apocaliptic game list (maybe one of the names will stick out to you or I missed something) but couldn't find it sorry. Of course you could do it the old-fashioned way and look through all of them at the bottom of this page.

One thing I learned: Holy SHIT there's ALOT of PS1 games with dragons in them. Good luck in your search and Welcome to Giant Bomb :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.