Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pocket Trains

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 26, 2013

The latest game from the developers of Nimble Quest, Tiny Tower, and Pocket Planes.

Anyone Playing This?

ascagnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

So it came out earlier today. It's no Transport Tycoon [Deluxe], but it'll do until that comes out in a few weeks.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Nope. I'm playing...kinda nothing on my phone. Well, I'm playing PvZ 2 because I hate myself, and I'm not dropping a single cent on it, just to spite EA and how gross the game design and microtransactions are in the game.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

Wait, TT is coming out for Android (or iOS)? That sounds like it'll be either super rad or a huge disappointment. I tried playing a straight port of OpenTTD on my phone a few months ago, and it was pretty much unplayable. It ran decently, but the interface was just not suitable for a touchscreen (at least a phone sized one, maybe a tablet would have been easier).

But back on topic, I have been playing Pocket Trains for the past few days. I'm enjoying it as a nice little time waster to play in bed. Not too keen on the fuel mechanic, but you get bux so frequently (especially compared to Tiny Tower) that it's never much of a problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.