Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Black/White

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 06, 2011

Pokémon Black and White are the fifth generation of Pokémon games for the Nintendo DS. Both introduce several new game play innovations to the series including a more complex battle system, fully-animated 3D models and environments, extensive online integration, and a refresh of the entire selection of Pokémon.

Kinda of messed up

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Okay, right now my team for fighting e4 the first time is
    Gigalith lv 46
    Emboar lv 51
    Seismitoad lv 45
    Haxorus lv 53
    Deino lv 42 (training to get to to 50 to evolve it)
    Mienfoo lvl 43 (training to get to to 50 to evolve it)
    Just before I went in to fight I spend all my money on Hyper potions, Full Restore and a few revives. Went into a fight, only have two left standing with very little health. I used up all my revives and some of my potions to get them all back up to full health, went into the next battle lost horribly. Then I had to go somewhere do I saved my game and shut off my DS. Only after a few hours I realized what I have done, now I am kinda of stuck because I have no revives left, I can win maybe one or two battles but my team is gone by the end of it and I lose all my money when I lose. Is there anything I can do to stop this chain? Also what two pokemon do you recommend to replace deino and mienfoo with?
    I do not want to start over again T_T

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

Why can't you just lose and go make a training montage?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

That sucks. I don't know what to tell you, your team seems good, perhaps add a few levels. My team was all level when I won. The last guy you fight is a pain so be wary of that.
    VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By VirtuaXav
    @AlisterCat said:
    " Why can't you just lose and go make a training montage? "
    Do this. It won't take as long as actual training and almost 100% of the time coming back from a training montage results in a win.
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous
    @AlisterCat said:
    " Why can't you just lose and go make a training montage? "
    This is probably all you can do.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

You should manage your money better.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Starfishhunter9

Don't you lose only half your money? If you used up all your revives on the first battle you will probablyu lose and there is not much you can do. it's bad luck you saved after the battle.  I suggest you go train some more. Victory road has high leveled pokes to kill for exp. Also make sure you have good moves. Your team seems pretty balanced. Upping  Deino to Hydreigon should help a lot since he is only the first evolution right now and if you give him flamethrower + dragon pulse/ draco meteor it should be able to hit any pokemon really hard.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#8  Edited By alistercat

Kidding aside, what I would do is lose then go back to the start of the game with the item finder and pick up all the max revives and stuff you can. Find new trainers and high level wilds you missed because you couldn't surf in that area. On a bike you'll whip right round the game really quickly. Then think about TMs. You should have a great collection if you go round the game again.

If you are finding the elite 4 hard, and they are pretty powerful, I would suggest over levelling yourself. The post game has all the trainers at lvl 65+ whereas the elite 4 are only lvl 50. It's kind of messed up.
    yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By yoshimitz707

You don't even lose half your money anymore. It's like 5% or something.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Before I went into the first fight I spend all my money on potions. So I have zero, even if I beat one for the elite I get 6000 then I will lose all of it when the next elite beats me. Deino is REALLY weak against the pokemon in victory road, and getting him to lv 64 will be hard. Is there any place else to train? But ya right now I am just throwing myself at each elite to get exp. So all it not lost yet right? Hopefully I find other trainers to get money off.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GunslingerPanda
    G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By G0DF4TH3R
    @GunslingerPanda:  if u read my team list  i already have him. Also I somehow managed to beat all four with only Haxorus using Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw and Shadow Claw with a few potions I had left. Now I only have to beat N and have some money to buy more stuff =D

Haxorus Is a BEAST!
    npeterson08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By npeterson08

How do you run out of money? It's a damn pokemon game.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BraveToaster

If your Deino is weak against the Pokemon in Victory Road, then give him EXP. Share and use another Pokemon to fight. It may take take longer to level up, but it works.

GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GunslingerPanda
    @G0DF4TH3R said:
    " @GunslingerPanda:  if u read my team list  i already have him. Also I somehow managed to beat all four with only Haxorus using Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw and Shadow Claw with a few potions I had left. Now I only have to beat N and have some money to buy more stuff =D Haxorus Is a BEAST! "
    Blargh, I'm blind.

Teach him Outrage. Costs 1PP, lasts 2-4 turns, and OHKOs a LOT of Pokemon. So a lot of the time you'll be killing 3 Poke's with one move.
    Burns09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Burns09
    @GunslingerPanda: Outrage is good but your poke gets confused after the outrage is over. So that sucks but you could almost sweep an entire team with that shit, I wish my Charizard could learn outrage. 
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GunslingerPanda
    @Burns09 said:
    " @GunslingerPanda: Outrage is good but your poke gets confused after the outrage is over. So that sucks but you could almost sweep an entire team with that shit, I wish my Charizard could learn outrage.  "
    I either outrage and then switch out to my tanking Garbodor then switch again, or wait till there's two mon left and just Outrage that shit.
    MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By MistaSparkle

I would just advise grinding levels on Audinos and also if you beat a pokemon in the E4 you'll still get an ok amount of XP and when you faint you can keep it. Maybe try that.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By keyhunter
    @G0DF4TH3R:  I don't understand how you could possibly not have enough money at this point in the game to buy literally hundreds of revives and potions. Just go until you lose and keep grinding the elite four until your pokemon are ridiculously over leveled. Every E4 member you beat gives you a tonne of cash and you only lose a small percentage when you lose. Personally, I feel that this is the easiest elite 4 any pokemon game has ever had and I managed to cut through them like butter at a significantly lower level while using some of the worst pokemon in the game.
    Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Example1013

You're an idiot regardless. Lemonade costs 350 monopoly dollars for 80hp. So you can spend 1150 and end up with 240 HP filled back up, which is both cheaper and better than Hyper Potions.

Seriously, I didn't know people even bought Hyper Potions, and I haven't bought a Full Restore in at least 7 years.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By Claude

Shit, Pokemon is hardcore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.