Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Conquest

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 18, 2012

A turn-based tactical RPG for the Nintendo DS. Pokémon set in the world of Nobunaga's Ambition.

Is this game worth a play?

dvand987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By dvand987

I'm looking for some solid DS games to play and I have been known to buy almost every core pokemon game based purely out of nostalgia. This game doesn't offer any pokemon battles in the classic sense and doesn't allow for any type of link with the core game for possibly cool pokemon to transfer over.

Is this game worth a play, and if not, what do you have in your DS?

Chalphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Chalphy

I know this thread is super old, but if you're still interested I say absolutely try it. It really is a fun mix of Pokemon and strategic gameplay, and the game is just so good. I have over 50 hours logged into the game, and there are still a lot of campaigns I haven't even unlocked yet. This is real swansong of the DS in my opinion.

StalkingTurnip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By StalkingTurnip

@Chalphy said:

I know this thread is super old, but if you're still interested I say absolutely try it. It really is a fun mix of Pokemon and strategic gameplay, and the game is just so good. I have over 50 hours logged into the game, and there are still a lot of campaigns I haven't even unlocked yet. This is real swansong of the DS in my opinion.

I totally agree. I have like 30 hours logged.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.