Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Go

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jul 06, 2016

Become the closest thing to an actual Pokémon Trainer in this augmented-reality mobile game based on the original Pokémon RPGs.

I think i broke it?

charliejz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

so like most other people.. i have Pokemon GO

However... recently all the Pokemon run away after 1 attempt at catching and i can't collect anything from Pokestops..

Anyone else had this? What am i to do?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Delete the app, move on with your life

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

servers are having issues today

BrainScratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been having the problem of Pokemon running away after 1 attempt, but that started to happen right after I leveled up (can't remember what the level was and can't check now, the servers are down) so it might be related to the level or to the servers. As for the Pokestops thing, it's probably a problem with the servers.

Every time something weird is going on with Pokemon Go, there's an 80% change that it's related to the servers.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You're not playing while driving/riding are you? After a certain speed pokemon are supposed to break out and run immediately or stop spawning altogether. Otherwise its just server issues. The servers have been screwed all morning. The pokestop thing definitely sounds like server issues. If it can't load the stop in all the way then it won't give you anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5879a8792e775
    deactivated-5879a8792e775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delete the game and enjoy life.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I find it funny about all the "go enjoy life comments". Just spent a fun night with girlfriend and her sister driving around to spots and walking catching Pokemon. There is plenty of real life to enjoy with Pokemon.

Games servers are probably fucked. They seem to be a lot.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@vortextk said:

I find it funny about all the "go enjoy life comments". Just spent a fun night with girlfriend and her sister driving around to spots and walking catching Pokemon. There is plenty of real life to enjoy with Pokemon.

Seriously I just went to my parents home and spent all night with them and we ran around our area for almost 3 fucking hours having a blast, meeting the people we now see at THE spot in town walking around socializing. The people who are desperate to put the game down really come off as completely out of touch.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kill all pokemon. feast on their twitching corpses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.