Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Anyone willing to trade me a new cyndaquil?

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RedRoach

so cyndaquil and totodile are my favourite pokemon. As far as im aware it would be possible for someone to start a new game pick cyndaquil, then trade it to me without saving. I know there is nothing in the deal for you, but i would be grateful, and it should only take a couple of minutes of your time.  
    PS, im not getting this game until tomorrow (friday)

Ecyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ecyl
    @Jason_Bourne: i can give you a cyndaquil as long as you have a useless pokemon you can trade me i can either hatch you an egg or give you the egg
    RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RedRoach
    @Ecyl: thank you, i appreciate it. I'm not entirely sure what information we need to exchange, because im buying my DS tomorrow along with HG. Im not sure how we will get in contact but thanks again. Btw, i know that traded pokemon don't obey you unless you have the right badges, but is this the same for traded eggs?
    Ecyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ecyl

no if the egg hatches under you it is yours compleatly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.