Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Endless Cycles?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eric_buck

I just experienced something that pissed me off. I had been playing and hadn't saved for about 30 minutes. I got to a battle that I was clearly going to lose (not even a boss battle, I know I'm sad). Anyways one of my HM pokemon was on (lvl 2 or something) and I was waiting for it to get killed, but I was against a ghost pokemon. None of my attacks could hurt it at all and none of it's attacks could hurt me at all. I personally don't think this should happen, has this happened to any of you guys? Anyway I had to start and do half an hour of work over again!

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Cwaff

Cut wouldn't have hurt the ghost seeing as it is normal. What you could have done, although it would have taken a very long time is keep using all your attacks until they all run out of PP and then your pokemon will die of "Struggling"... or you could get lucky and the enemy would die of struggling first!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By eric_buck
    @Cwaff:  Yeah I thought of that but each of his attacks had 30 pp so I knew it would bore the shit out of me..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.