Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Help with Blissey IVs, EVs, natures and movesets

eviljetsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By eviljetsam

Hi, I've been slowly breeding Chanseys in an effort to end up with a semi decent Blissey. I'm not looking for the PERFECT Blissey, just a pretty good one for my collection :)
    Can you professional Giantbombers help suggest some setups for me? Suggested IVs would be good although there is is a limit to how much I'd bother to get perfect 31s.

At the moment, I'm thinking of the following setup: 

Blissey, Modest 252 SpDef, 156 HP, 100 SpAtt/100 Def 
    27-31 IVs for HP, SpAtt and SpDef 
    Seismic Toss 
    Softboiled 
    Ice Beam 
    Aromatherapy/Heal Bell 

Ice Beam is what the modest nature is for, just to get some extra DPS on resistance to SToss.

Edit: Also Serene Grace or Natural Cure for the ability? Below are some I already have obtained and roughly determined IV spreads for (sorry for the layout)

Chansey - SGrace.....................Chansey  - NCure............................Blissey - SGrace /no SToss as it's already transferred to Pearl
    HP   26-29...................................8-11....................................................1-4
    Att   5-8.........................................5-8......................................................16-19
    Def   9-12....................................16-19..................................................30-31
    SpAtt 16-18.................................23-26..................................................22-24
    SpDef   0-1..................................0-1......................................................28-31
    Spe   26-29.................................26-29.................................................12-14

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.