Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Need help with Gym Leader rematch

Raven9686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raven9686

When i call them at the correct time they do not rematch me. I wonder why this is? Can anyone tell me why? I really want to face them again
    SlayingShogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SlayingShogun

did you go to the fighting dojo in saffron city? thats where they all say they will be. if you don't know where that is its right next to saffron gym. 
     http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
    that site will enlighten you on all things pokemon

Raven9686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raven9686

i will check out the site, but THEY ARE NOT TELLING ME TO HAVE A REMATCH.(sorry) I know that is where they will battle. When I call them at the correct rematch time, they don't say" i wanna battle you again let meet in the dojo" instead they say" battle more gym leaders i need to get stronger"  That is atleast what i read from that

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.