Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Need to borrow an event Arceus. (Reward)

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DrFidget

I’m planning on entering the national championships again this year, and plan on using a team based on Giratina’s origin form. But the only way to get that in HG/SS is to have an event Arceus make one. So if anyone would be kind enough to lend me an event Arceus for a day, I’d be grateful. 

Hell, I’ll even gift you a game on Steam or Wii Shop. I could get you MS or PSN points instead if that’s your thing. Anyone interested?     

Edit: Got one. Big thanks to BattleShinobi! 

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DrFidget

Crap, I tried posting this in the HG/SS board. Sorry.    

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Crono11

I'd be more then happy to give you one if Nintendo would have made the DS be able to recognize something other then WEP....or WPA one or the other.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
    deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@crono11 said:
    " I'd be more then happy to give you one if Nintendo would have made the DS be able to recognize something other then WEP....or WPA one or the other. "
    yup
    DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrFidget
    @crono11:  All DSs use WEP, the DSi and XL also use WPA.
    WhytePanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WhytePanther

While the DSi is capable of WPA, older DS games are not, even when played on a DSi.  So it doesn't really matter.  Although some newer routers will allow you to set up a guest network under a lower encryption setting and not access other items on the network, which is a quite handy thing.

pepito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By pepito

hello im also looking for an arceus event if some1 is kind enought to lend it to me just so i can get it in the pokedex and be able to get giratina as well, i will give u my aim or msn for faster communication and also if some1 has HG and has kyogre i would trade it for a graudon so we can both get rayquaza and then we trade  them back.

Football_head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Football_head

hey pepito ive got a kyogre im lookin for an arceus to if you have any luck but im willin to trade back in forth so that we can get rayquaza 
    Shadowss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shadowss

I HAve Rayquaza kyogre and grodon Willin to trade all three or a mew for an arecus or Giritina

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.