Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Pokemon Request!

Avatar image for darkwolverineusmc
    darkwolverineUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkwolverineUSMC

Hello, I'm trying to obtain all the starter Pokemon.  already have Torchic, Totidile, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. If any one out there would help trade me the other starters,( Treecko, Squirtle, Chimchar, all those), I'd really appreciate it, especially Chimchar! I love Chimchar. Also, I have an Electabuzz and Magmar with Electrilizer and Magmarizer, so I'll trade one for the other so  can obtian their next evolutions. Thanks to any one who helps. My screen names is Lisa, (My fiancee, she bought me the thing,) and my freind code is 3997-3002-3593. Again, Thanks. SEMPER-FI, (always faithful).

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.