Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 21, 2014

A new Pokémon adventure for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, respectively.

Looking for Mew

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So have just recently discovered the wonders of mystery gift pokemon, however I have missed out on my chance to get my hands on both a Mew and a Celebi. What i do have however are multiples of both jirachi and hoopa due to owning three pokemon games for the 3ds. If anyone could help me out in my ventures of obtaining the pokemon i missed it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheBlue

@pessh: I could help you out with Celebi if you'd like. Are your Hoopa's legit? My friend code is 2492-4313-5245. I should be around most of tomorrow afternoon (EST) or pretty much all day Friday if you want to set up a trade.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@theblue: Got all my hoopa's through mystery gift so yes they are legit. my friend code is 1564-2116-9293. hit me up whenever your free to trade :)

Thanks

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have 2 Celebi's, I'll trade you one for a Hoopa if you want.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pessh: Okay cool, I'm online now and can be for the next couple hours so whenever you get a chance I'm good to go.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Sniipe

@pessh: I have celebis and am looking for a hoopa, i'm on right now. my FC is 0877-1034-0950, i added you. Name is Carlos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.