Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Help! Looking for Non-UK or Shiny Dratini :)

WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey duders, so I am on a quest of sorts to obtain a shiny Dratini. Right now Im breeding but Im using a UK Dratini. If I get a non-UK Dratini the chances of a shiny appearing should increase.

I am doing this because my friend really loves Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite and wants a shiny so I figured Id try to help her out!

So yeah, maybe some helpful soul can hook me up with a Non-UK Dratini or perhaps even a Shiny Dratini.

Thanks in advance!

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4038-9864

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As long as you don't care about nature/IVs I can get you a non-shiny US Dratini tonight sometime.

WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, I dont care about nature/IVs but I randomly got a Spanish Dratini on wonder trade a few minutes ago :) so unless someone has a shiny Dratini or something, Im good for now. But thanks cmblasko!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.