Polar Bowler is a bowling game developed by WildTangent and published by both WildTangent (PC release) and MumboJumbo (Nintendo DS release).
The object in Polar Bowler is the same as regular bowling, try and knock down as many of the pins as possible. Rather than a bowling ball, the players character is used to knock down the pins. The character is pulled back on an inner tube with a slingshot.
There are two modes of play in Polar Bowler:
- Straight Bowl - In straight bowl it is just that, straight up bowling.
- Power Bowl - In Power Bowl the object is still the same as straight bowl, but the player can use power-ups.
PC System Requirements
- Processor: Pentium - 800MHz or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- DirectX Version: 7.0 or above
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, and XP