Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Blog #036 - Anatomy Of A Portal... 2

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Edited By alistercat

Ordered Portal 2. Waited. Didn't arrive. Played and finished Portal 1. Didn't arrive. So I made some portal 2 fan art.

Portal 2 Poster

I am a big fan of Saul Bass and made a Portal 2 poster in the style of his Anatomy of a Murder poster. I'm really pleased with it, but that always wears off.
    I do a daily design blog, and this is design #119, Check it out. Give me feedback, I love it.

Here it is. Please leave comments, I love to see what people have to say.

View High Resolution

Anatomy Of A Portal 
    Anatomy Of A Portal 

Other Jazz

I finished Pokemon White, second run of Dragon Age 2, Clash of Heroes (amazing game) and started Tales of Monkey Island. Gears 3 beta is pretty great.
    I'm not here to give game impressions, that's not why people read my blogs.
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alistercat

Ordered Portal 2. Waited. Didn't arrive. Played and finished Portal 1. Didn't arrive. So I made some portal 2 fan art.

Portal 2 Poster

I am a big fan of Saul Bass and made a Portal 2 poster in the style of his Anatomy of a Murder poster. I'm really pleased with it, but that always wears off.
    I do a daily design blog, and this is design #119, Check it out. Give me feedback, I love it.

Here it is. Please leave comments, I love to see what people have to say.

View High Resolution

Anatomy Of A Portal 
    Anatomy Of A Portal 

Other Jazz

I finished Pokemon White, second run of Dragon Age 2, Clash of Heroes (amazing game) and started Tales of Monkey Island. Gears 3 beta is pretty great.
    I'm not here to give game impressions, that's not why people read my blogs.
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

Oh man, you are so going in the community spotlight.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By alistercat
    @EuanDewar: Nah, it's just a poster. I don't write about anything meaningful. :p
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alistercat

Spelt aperture wrong, god damn it. Updated the image.

mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By mekon

You also spelt Gordon and Treadmill wrong, but I wouldn't let that hold me back from saying that this looks really good.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alistercat
    =@mekon said:
    " You also spelt Gordon and Treadmill wrong, but I wouldn't let that hold me back from saying that this looks really good. "
    I did. These were corrected later but not updated here. I gave up at a certain point. it's what I get for designing at 3am.
    mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By mekon
    @AlisterCat: Well don't stop. How long does it take to put something like that together?
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alistercat
    @mekon: That one took an hour or 2. Only because I didn't know what I was doing until it was done, which is how I go about these designs since I am coming up with a new idea every day. This one picked up speed really quickly once I decided what I was going to do since it's a parody of a vintage poster. I don't know if you've checked out the blog, but my illustrations tend to take 4 or more hours. It varies. I work slower than I should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.