Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Extras only on PC?

ChrisinCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChrisinCA

Okay.. I scanned the forums and Googled to no avail..

How the hell do I see the extras menu..?

Are the extras only available on the PC? Can any ps3 or even 360 users confirm they have access to the extras..? Did you need to do anything special..?  I picked up the ps3 version and I am reading about some of the cool videos and the interactive Super 8 level and all I see on my main menu is the option for single player, co-op and settings.. 

I thought it might appear after I beat the single player mission... Nope.. Then I thought maybe I needed to be logged in to the playstation network.. Nope.. Then I logged into steam.. Nope..

Are the extras only available on the PC? Can any ps3 or even 360 users confirm they have access to the extras..? Did you need to do anything special..? 

(edited from funky run on version now that I am on my computer.. the posting engine here doesn't play well with iOS devices -- sorry about that.. please don't burn me)
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

How on earth have you managed to type outside the post area? I can't read half if this it falls of the damn screen.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Azteck
    @Chavtheworld: BURN THE WITCH!!!
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

I imagine they will appear on the PS3 version as they have complete control over it, allowing them to patch and add stuff whenever they want. 360 will still require the certification from MS so while they may get it eventually, the updates will be as frequent as it was on TF2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.