Find a Portal Buddy!

• 177 results
#151 Posted by Druminator (1808 posts) -

I just finished the game and would love for someone to go through co-op with me and collect Achievements, maybe someone who has never played at all so I can get that one. Add DRUMIINATOR on Live!!!

#152 Posted by canine224 (27 posts) -

Looks like I am in the same boat as lots of other people. I need someone to play co-op with that has not played at all. I have every Trophy but 2. I am on PS3 so I am looking for someone on PC or PS3.

#153 Posted by Kandycane2029 (517 posts) -

Funny, I still have yet to touch Co-Op (let alone singleplayer... damn backlog...), though I posted my info some time ago. Since some of you duders are looking for someone who hasn't played co-op yet, I'm willing help out if you're on 360. Just send me an add and let me know you're from GB. Also, If I'm online but not playing Portal 2 (which will be extremely likely, just shoot me a game invite anyway.

#154 Posted by Twitchey (962 posts) -

I just finished Portal 2 single player and I am looking for someone to play Co-op with over the PC or PSN. Send me a PM and we can take it from there.

#155 Posted by MrAngryEyes (55 posts) -

I am looking for someone to play co-op with on the 360.....finished the single player a long time ago and now wanting to get back into some portaling!!

XBOX LIVE TAG: Dr Vanosstrand

#156 Posted by Cheapoz (1142 posts) -

GT: Rimfya 
Aussie

#157 Posted by emem (2063 posts) -

I'm looking for someone who hasn't played coop yet, just like me.. so both of us could get all the achievements.

Steam ID: emem

#158 Posted by NPCDi (583 posts) -

I'm looking for someone to play the co-op with over steam. I know i'm late :D

Steam ID: Beefygrandmole

#159 Posted by Rusputin (79 posts) -

Finally got my own copy on the steam sale, so I'm now looking for anybody who wants to plow co-op achievements.  
Steam ID:  Rusputin

#160 Posted by VicRattlehead (1417 posts) -

anyone still playing this?

Steam ID is VicRattlehead

#161 Posted by RedSonje (2 posts) -

Looking for a PS3 co-op buddy. Preferably with a mic. Haven't played co-op yet, just finished Sp.

Steam ID: RedSonje

#162 Edited by blalala (134 posts) -

Just finished the single player, looking for someone to do co-op with on the 360, my gt is: Roelie

I'm in CEST timezone btw

#163 Posted by Braumeister (39 posts) -

Also looking for a PS3 co-op buddy. Just finished SP, haven't touched co-op. CST timezone.

#164 Posted by Rusputin (79 posts) -

I'm still looking to snag the Prof. Portal achieve, and I'm always happy to help out fellow Gbombers.  PS3 dudes who are interested in help can maybe get on Steam too???
Steam ID:  Rusputin

#165 Posted by Zicdab (389 posts) -

Looking for a 360 partner.  Any time will work.

#166 Posted by fetchfox (1735 posts) -

On PS3 with Steam account, so hit me up for some Co-op. I've played it all before, but I think it's fun to play around (and I kinda wanna get Platinum).

Steam ID:fetch.fox

PSN ID: fetchfox

#167 Posted by UberExplodey (1012 posts) -

looking for a 360 duder to partner up with later tonight. Just send me a message or friend request over Live.

GT is UberExplodey

#168 Posted by peterious (61 posts) -

I'm looking for someone to help me get the rest of the Portal 2 Co-op achievements, and of course I'll return the favor.

My Steam name is peteisfat.

#169 Posted by applet0n (702 posts) -

Hey, I know this is an old topic, but I've only just finally got around to playing Portal 2 co-op.

My Steam name is applet0n.

#170 Posted by Messier (288 posts) -

Picked up Portal 2 during one of the Steam sales, anyone looking to co-op hit me up

Steam name is Messier75

#171 Posted by Ketonic (30 posts) -

If another late-to-the-party Duder needs a 360 co-op partner, hit me up! My gamertag is Ketonic, naturally.

#172 Posted by Hef (1238 posts) -

Hey, if you want to play add my steam ID Hef34.

#173 Posted by Regal (451 posts) -

My steam ID is apparently Regal (this steam account / ID dichotomy confuses me). If you want to try out the co-op hit me up. I'm in Europe (for time zone considerations).

Avatar image for rockyhorrorgerri
#174 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (402 posts) -

I still need 3 people for the hugs achivement please!!

My gamertag on the 360 is: G izzle1011

#175 Posted by pyromagnestir (4505 posts) -

I've still haven't played much of the co op... That fact saddens me. Can't get any of my actual friends to play. Aw well...

@rockyhorrorgerri: If you still need a hug tomorrow hit me up. I'll hug the shit outta you. (I mean that to sound intimidating, picture Ving Rhames saying it and you have the idea.) gamertag is REDon theRADAR (...or is it REDon_theRADAR with an underscore... I actually forget.)

#176 Posted by SmilingPig (1370 posts) -
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for rockyhorrorgerri
#177 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (402 posts) -

@pyromagnestir: Deff still need hugs! Thanks

#178 Posted by poisonposybeta (2 posts) -

Hey, I'm on daily, looking for anyone with a mic (preferably an English speaker sorry)

Steam ID is my name

Please get back to me

#179 Posted by poisonposybeta (2 posts) -

@regal: hey i wanna play but my account is limited so I cant add you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.