Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

A first-person puzzle game developed by Valve and graduates of DigiPen, Portal forces a human test subject to run a gauntlet of grueling spatial experiments administered by a malfunctioning, psychotic artificial intelligence named GLaDOS.

Favorite Easter Eggs In Portal?

superpow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By superpow

There are a lot of easter eggs strewn about in the original portal. My personal favorites were the pictures of jellyfishes scribbled on some of the walls in the later levels. I was curious to know which ones you found and which are your favorite?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

I'd like to see a list of everything like that in the game. I've played through it two and half times and I still feel like I could find something brand new next time round.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I still think the singing Turret room is my favorite easter egg, probably because I wasn't expecting it and just happened upon it by chance.

Close second is the Ratman's last transmission that turned out to be a picture of the Companion Cube on the moon.

Max422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Max422

@LordXavierBritish said:

I still think the singing Turret room is my favorite easter egg, probably because I wasn't expecting it and just happened upon it by chance. Close second is the Ratman's last transmission that turned out to be a picture of the Companion Cube on the moon.

I haven't seen these both, just found some funny wall paintings on some random secret locations, seems I need to play it again carefully and find out all the radios :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.