Post Scriptum is a realistic combined arms Tactical First Person Shooter which covers various events during the Second World War, ranging from Operation Market Garden and Operation Overlord in 1944 to the early war periods like the Battle of France in 1940. Set during World War II, it is being developed by Periscope Games and is published by Offworld Industries, Post Scriptum is built using the Squad (Unreal Engine 4) framework also known as the Offworld Core.
The game focuses on historical accuracy, large scale battles, a steep learning curve and an intense need for communication, cohesion and teamwork to achieve victory. Whether you’re jumping out of a plane, resupplying friendlies or operating a tank, you will find multiple reasons to drop back into the battlefield in this grand scaled representation of a WW2 setting never explored in a large multiplayer environment!
The game also features more than 180 KM² of playable areas, more than 50 useable vehicles, over 70 authentic weapons and more than 14 maps each with their own number of layers to ensure replayability dozens of times!
- Built-in Voice Over IP using the best codecs available to allow positional voice chat with local friendlies, between squadmates and section leaders.
- Multiple game modes challenging even the most experienced players, featuring base building elements.
- A Logistics system based around drivable vehicles, designed to support bases in the field, all player maintained.
- Large scale maps ranging from 2km² up to 6km².
- High-quality and accurate models remodelled from historical references and archives.
- A very open-minded development team with excellent community communication and preparations in progress for mod support in the near future.